Our contact details
Name: RecycleLab Ltd
Address: 64 New Cavendish St, London W1G 8TB
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, tax information and gender.
- Contact Data includes residential address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website and app.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- apply for and use our products or services;
- request support from our customer services team;
- subscribe to newsletter;
- request we contact you or for marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website and app, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from analytics and search information providers such as Google, which may be based outside the UK or the EU;
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to provide our products and services to you
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Please remember however that no transmission using our website can ever be guaranteed as secure, therefore, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information which you transfer via our website.
We keep your personal information for according to the law for up to 7 years. We will then delete your personal information so we and third party organisations no longer have access to this data.
- Your data protection right - Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com